Managing Interest Rate Risk with Eris Swap Futures
Morgan Stanley invites you to a panel discussion and overview of Eris Interest Rate Swap Futures in the context of the evolving trading challenges, opportunities and structural changes resulting from the new financial regulations.
We encourage you to register as soon as possible by clicking the register link to the left.
Should you have any questions regarding the conference agenda, please contact Jennifer Drag at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-761-9661.
Should you have any logistical questions, please contact Shannon Moran at email@example.com or 212-296-3544.
- Neal Brady - Eris Exchange
- Dexter Senft - Morgan Stanley
- Global Co-Head of Fixed Income Electronic Trading
- Christopher Vogel - Blackrock
- Global Head of Fixed Income and Currency Trading
- Nicola White - Morgan Stanley
- Executive Director in Interest Rates Trading
- Donald R. Wilson - DRW Trading Croup
- Kevin McPartland - Greenwich Associates
- Head of Market Structure Research
- Kevin Wolf
- Chief Business and Product Officer at Eris Exchange
Thursday, September 19, 2013
Morgan Stanley Headquarters
New York City
3:30 – 5:00 p.m. Panel
5:00 – 7:00 p.m. Reception
1221 Avenue of the Americas