The second National Science Foundation Regional Grants Conference of fiscal year 2007 will be hosted by Oklahoma State University on March 19-20, 2007, with optional FastLane workshops on March 18.
Key officials representing each NSF program directorate, administrative office, the NSF Office of Inspector General, and the Office of International Science and Engineering will participate in this two-day conference.
The conference is considered a must, particularly for new faculty, researchers, educators, and administrators who want to gain key insight into a wide range of important and timely issues at NSF: the state of current Grants; the proposal and award process; and current and recently updated policies and procedures.
- New programs and initiatives
- Future directions and strategies for national science policy
- Proposal preparation
- NSF's merit review process
- Cross-disciplinary and special interest programs
- Conflict of interest policies
- Breakout sessions by discipline