The second National Science Foundation Regional Grants Conference of fiscal year 2009 will be held in Tempe, Arizona and hosted by Arizona State University on March 30-31, 2009.
Key representatives from the National Science Foundation (NSF) as well as your colleagues - faculty, researchers, and grant administrators - representing colleges and universities from around the U.S. will participate.
This two-day conference is a must, especially for new faculty, researchers, educators, and administrators who want to gain key insight into a wide range of current issues at NSF including the state of current funding; new and current policies and procedures; and pertinent administrative issues. NSF program officers representing each NSF directorate will be on hand to provide up-to-date information about specific funding opportunities and answer your questions.
- New programs and initiatives;
- Future directions and strategies for national science policy;
- Proposal preparation;
- NSF's merit review process;
- Cross-disciplinary and special interest programs;
- Conflict of interest policies;
- Breakout sessions by discipline.