November 15-16, 2013
Grand Hyatt Denver
1750 Welton Street
Tel: +1 303 295 1234
Fax: +1 303 603 4009
Website | Map
|Welcome to the HP-CAST 21 registration website|
At HP-CAST 21 a special focus will be on the following key topics:
HP-CAST is an organization of HP customers and partners who provide input to HP to increase the capabilities of HP solutions for large-scale, scientific and technical computing. HP-CAST provides guidance to HP on essential developments and support requirements. HP-CAST meetings include briefings by HP executives, HP technical staff, by partners and by HP customers on their state-of-the-art computing facilities.
- HP Server Updates and Roadmaps
- New Moonshot System Cartridges
- Next Generation Liquid-cooled Systems
- Parallel File Systems – Options for HPC
- HP Petascale Systems
- Exclusive NREL (National Renewable Energy Laboratory) site visit for HP-CAST attendees
In addition we are expecting keynotes lectures with a focus on:
- HPC Cloud Computing
- HPC in Oil & Gas
- HPC in Life Science and Advanced Medical Treatments
Furthermore numerous tutorials and other in-depth sessions (SIGs) will address specific HPC topics of interest.
Please note that the registration fee for HP-CAST 21 is USD 150,-- and that it covers breaks, lunches and dinner. For participants from academic and public institutions a reduced rate of USD 120,-- is offered.