Marsh's Communications, Media & Technology Practice invites you to join us on November 7, 2012 for our inaugural Digital Risk Forum.
Digital technologies are creating a world of opportunity: new services, new businesses, new economies, as well as massive operational efficiencies. At the same time, less control over data and the risk of outages or other service failures creates huge potential losses or liabilities.
Our forum will provide strategies to help you to understand and address a broad range of new risk scenarios. Join your peers and a full panel of industry, risk, and legal experts as we discuss critical digital risk areas such as:
- Emerging errors and omissions, cyber, and cloud exposures.
- First-party risks such as reputational damage, loss of trade secrets, regulatory actions, and loss of income due to technology outages.
- Best practices to help both avoid and manage insurance claims.
- How to use data risk assessments to formally identify, prioritize, and manage emerging digital risks.
- 12:00 - 12:30 PM - Registration
- 12:30 - 5:00pm - Lunch and General Sessions
- 5:00 - 6:30pm Reception